Following the announcements by the Government to stop the spread of Coronavirus we made the decision to close the studio from Monday 23rd March.
We will be bringing more news on summer classes soon.
Our aim is to support you in creating beautiful work in a healthy, collaborative, inclusive, fun-filled and respectful studio space. As a result of the Government’s directives, we have to adopt strict guidelines in order for the studio to be a safe and comfortable environment for everyone to use. We have to have particular respect for more vulnerable students, and also the Teachers, who spend much more time in the studio than each student.
Please ensure you have read, understood and accepted these Guidelines before you book a class, workshop or course:
- Symptoms – Please do not come to a class if you show any of the Covid-19 Symptoms. Regrettably, any missed time cannot be made up.
- Hands – Please wash your hands on arrival at the studio, and regularly during the class. Feel free to bring your own sanitiser and gloves too.
- Masks – Please wear a mask at all times within the studio. If you wish to work without a mask, then you can work outside the studio at your own risk on an outside table, weather
- Distancing – Please ensure you are 2m away from all other students at all times. Please take particular care when using the sinks and the toilet/entrance. We will have some guidelines in
- Tools – Please bring your own toolkit and use only your own tools. All shared items such as boards, rolling pins, glaze pots and buckets, tables and wheels will be regularly cleaned and
sprayed between each class.
- Drinks – Tea and coffee making facilities as well as a seating area can no longer be provided unfortunately. Please bring your own mug and flask if you want a drink during the class.
I’m sorry if this sounds a bit stern but these measures have to be taken for everyone’s benefit. Hopefully we can relax the guidelines quickly.
Thank you for your kind thoughts and support. We all hope you and your families keep well and safe
You can join the waiting list for the Autumn Term (w/c 7th September 2020) by clicking here: