Here are detailed instructions for using our booking system to reserve a place at The Clay Studio:
- If you’re not already in The Clay Studio’s booking system, please click here: https://theclaystudio.bookwhen.com/weeklyclasses OR https://theclaystudio.bookwhen.com/summerworkshops. Note: These will open in a new tab so that you can still refer back to these instructions.
- Choose which class, workshop or course you wish to book from the table by clicking on a particular row. Please make sure you are selecting the correct row!
- Note for Weekly Classes: if you see “14 dates”, it just means there are 14 weekly sessions over the autumn term
- Click “View Details”
- Click (one of) the blue “Select” button(s) near the bottom of the screen to either (1) pay in full, or (2) pay a deposit. Note: The option to pay a deposit only applies to Weekly Classes
- Click the blue “View Selections” button, near the bottom of the screen
- Click the green “Book Now” button
- Enter your Email Address and then click the green “Continue” button
- Enter your details and tick your options
- Click the green “Continue” button
- You then have a choice of either paying your deposit or full amount (1) by card (2) offline e.g. by cash or cheque
- After making your choice, click either the green “Pay by Card” or the “Complete Booking” button
- Note: If you are paying by Card, please enter your expiry year in full. E.g. 2022, not just 22.
At the 5th step, please note:
- If you want to book a particular weekly class for more than just yourself, you’re able to increase the number of places being booked using the + button.
- If you want to book a second (different) class for yourself, you’re able to click the “Back” button and then select again in the table of weekly classes and book another before proceding with payment.
Please let us know if you are having any issues booking and we’ll arrange some help for you.